Axxis – Ambassador Flushable Units
The Axiss/Ambassador flushable units are the perfect addition to your next jobsite, or special event. With the convenience of the flushing waste tank, and in-unit hand wash station, this unit takes portable rentals to the next level. Each feature within this flushable unit is meant to help replicate an in-home restroom experience in a standard size portable unit.
- 40-gallon flip-top waste tank
- Foot pump flush
- Toilet seat and cover
- Urinal if desired or excluded for women’s designation
- 3-roll toilet paper holder with included rod and padlock
- Pro-12 or Pro-22 internal hand wash station
- Three-roll toilet paper holder with included rod and padlock
- Pro-mount board with soap dispenser, mirror & paper towel dispenser
- Coat hook
ADA Portable Toilet Uses
For construction projects, we usually recommend (1) handicap porta potty for (10) employees over a normal (40) hour work week. It will give site visitors with disabilities the added room needed to navigate comfortably in their wheelchair and give site workers a little extra space to take off tool belts and other gear they may be donning.
For events of any size, the American Disabilities Act (ADA) requires, at a minimum, 5% and no less than one handicap porta potty location. The extra-large cabin space and surrounding grab bars in the interior are designed specifically so that those wheelchair bound or with disabilities can properly maneuver around comfortably and have the support needed to utilize the restroom facilities properly.
Families with small children also welcome the sight of handicap portable toilets because too often they are not crammed into a standard porta potty while assisting a young child who cannot access the restroom alone.
Renting ADA Accessible porta potties have a variety of uses, ranging from:
- Sporting Events such as volleyball or golf tournaments
- Recreation Facilities like youth sports complexes, schools or seasonal locations like lakes or beaches.
- Walks, Races, and Obstacle Courses such as 5Ks, charity walks, marathons and more
- Concerts, Parades, and Carnivals at large and small venues as well as state and local level events
- Black Friday, Farmer’s Markets, and Other Special Events
- Construction Projects where they help comply with OSHA and ANSI laws while also making your job site more productive.
Get An Estimate
To receive a timely estimate, kindly complete the form provided below. Our exceptional customer service team will promptly review your submission and ensure a response is delivered to you within 24 hours. Thank you for choosing Doodie Calls.